Saturday, January 1, 2011

Workshops for 2011.

A Big Happy New Year to all!!!
And 2011 promises to be a beauty, with loads of fabulous things in store.
Well I'm pretty excited about a lot of up-coming events, so watch this space. There's bound to be one for you. In fact I'm really excited, because Nicole Mallalieu has moved her business to an all new studio. It has an amazing work room, which of course means, more workshops!
If you are not familiar, please click on the link and look at Nicole's website, you'll be glad you did. Aclaimed both locally and internationally as a sewing expert, she has a lot to offer. Also an experienced teacher, her workshops are fun, informative and inspiring. From the absolute beginner to the experienced seamstress, there is a class for you.
If you are a beginner, you really must have a look at this. https://www.nicolemdesign.com.au/shop/workshops-and-classes/2437-absolute-beginners-intensive-sewing-course.html
It’s a huge jump-start for anyone wanting to learn how to sew. You will learn the basics of sewing in a fun and informal setting, and have something fabulous to take home, made by you!
'I can honestly say that I’ve seen extraordinary results from people who have done this course with me before' Nicole Mallalieu.
Whatever your level of competence, you will find an exciting class to suit. I'm pretty handy with the sewing machine myself, thanks to Nicole's guidance. There is also a wonderful range of products for sale on the website. A huge range of easy to follow patterns, her own designs. They all include helpful tips and instructions. Each pattern can be altered in many ways to create your own range of products.
But Wait......... There's More................... (gasp) Nicole is about to launch a book! Can't wait! Again, I say, watch this space. I'll post more details soon.
I've already test driven one of the patterns for that one, and made myself, my daughter and most of my girlfriends snazzy wrap around skirts. I'll put some pics in of those soon.
Do yourself a favour and check out the website, you're sure to find loads of things you'll love.

No comments:

Post a Comment