Saturday, March 19, 2011

Artichokes- Three for a Dollar.

When I mentioned to a friend that I had put two Jerusalem Artichokes tubers into the garden, she hastily told me to take them out. Put them in a pot, and a big one! They will take over.
Oh that's fine, plenty of room in my small, suburban back yard.

Well, look how big they grew! All from two small tubers.

The tall boy wouldn't pose for a photo. Apparently he's sick of being used as blog fodder. And sick of being used for height reference. So his lovely friend Hannah hopped in, as well as my own beautiful daughter.

Anyway, the girls are both quite tall, and much prettier than the young feller. Much better models all round. I really should have had less sons and more daughters.





Only joking, of course. I love my boys to bits. They are both quite sweet in their own way.





No comments:

Post a Comment