Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4 - How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season?



This time of year I usually turn into a bit of a grinch. Bah Humbug, and all that. The tinsel, the plastic and all the social pressures usually see me curled up in a corner, rocking and muttering to myself.

And this year I am extra grumpy.

But I am looking forward to our annual Carols at the Substation. Every year our choir, along with an orchestra made up of local musicians and some local performers put on an evening of seasonal music.
Here we are two years ago. That's me on the far left.
This year.


And also I am looking forward to catching up with the family. We are getting the clan together, as we usually do. Last year the kids gave their grandad a make-over. Lets see what this years' adventure will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment